Monday 26 September 2016

1) [Home] Introduction of the blog

Hello and welcome to my new blog.
My name is Andrew and i live in Italy. In this blog i'll talk about myself as a coach and a runner. So you will find articles about training methods or some hot notice from the athletic's world.



I am an active member on socials and forums, indeed someone may know me because we met on an italian forum about running.
However, someone met me on a social network called "Fitocracy": an online social network about training and workouts. The place where i am a personal trainer online.

If you are a Fitocracy's user, then you certainly know Fred (the image on the left). It is the Fito-robot that gives you points for each activity!
So, if you can surf on that net, then feel free to follow me or write to me your ideas. My nickname is ChippZ.


The idea of this blog begins as a "starting point" of my activity as a personal trainer. In another post i'll talk about my career and studies, but before i can start i need a place where people may know me and see the way i think.
You know, a coach should be a person that you can trust.. and i'm not the one that gives advices without a motivation. I think that the explanation of things followed by a discussion on them is the best way to let users know what i plan and what they can get.

This is the very first article of this blog. Like i said, i'll add an introduction of my career as a personal trainer soon.. and some interesting articles too!

-
Have a good day, i hope you'll be interested in this blog and my coaching programs!



No comments:

Post a Comment